Ancient Italians were renowned for eating every part of the angels they hunted—even the hair. Enjoy divine flavor with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$39 for a prix-fixe dinner for two (up to an $82 total value)
- One green and red tomato gazpacho appetizer (a $9 value)
- One pasta to share (up to a $17 value). Choose from linguini, risotto Carciofo, or spinach manicotti.
- Two entrees (up to a $28 value each). Choose from chicken ballotine, an eggplant caponata stack, Philadelphia baseball cut steak, or local NJ fluke roulade.
$75 for a prix-fixe dinner for four (up to a $164 total value)
- Two green and red tomato gazpacho appetizers (a $9 value each)
- Two of the above pastas to share (up to a $17 value each)
- Four of the above entrees (up to a $28 value each)
Rimedio is open for dinner Tuesday–Sunday, 5 p.m.–10 p.m.
Housed inside what was once an old pharmacy, Rimedio—which is Italian for “remedy”—serves refined northern Italian cuisine amid white tablecloths and vintage light fixtures. Chef Dan Freeman seeks out quality proteins—including free-range chicken and grass-fed beef—to fill his seasonal menu, and even incorporates homemade flavors by curing his own pork belly and making his own pastas and sausages. Although the space has an old-timey ambiance, contemporary art adorns its walls alongside a large chalkboard imported from the future.
From the bright clean-cut ambiance to the accommodating service to the hard-to-choose menu of northern Italian fare, it is a can't missLauren P., Yelp, 4/3/12
The waitstaff was outstanding and very helpful.J. Christopher E., Yelp, 3/31/12
4443 Spruce St.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104