The traditional method for preparing sushi requires slices of raw fish to be held over unlit fires in order to secure that signature uncooked flavor. Taste the real meal with this Groupon.
$25 for a Four-Course Japanese Dinner for Two (Up to $57.05 Total Value)
- One appetizer (up to $5.25 value)
- Two salads or miso soups (up to $7.90 value)
- A choice from one of the following options (up to $38.90 value):
- Two entrees or noodles
- Two regular maki rolls and two signature maki rolls
- One entree or noodle and one signature and one maki roll
- Two green-tea or red-bean ice cream desserts ($5 value)<p>
See the full menu here.<p>
Ringo Japanese Kitchen
Ringo Japanese Kitchen serves traditional Japanese cuisine with a broad selection of maki, in addition to a large variety of appetizers. On each night of the week, all-you-can-eat sushi showcases more than 70 sushi and kitchen items to choose from. The house's signature maki rolls branch out from foundations of shrimp tempura and tuna and a "sizzler" roll topped in breadcrumbs and filled with eel, cream cheese, and smoked salmon. Ringo Japanese Kitchen also offers a selection of more than 20 varieties of wine and sake, as well as beer including Sapporo, Morimoto, and Miller Lite.
82% of 604 customers recommend
“Good sushi at a great price and excellent service.”
“Great food for a fair price. ”
“If you like great food and friendly service in nice decor, this is the place. They also have BYOB with only $4 corking fee.”
2507 N Lincoln Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614