Skin performs many important functions, much like all the pieces left on your floor after assembling a bunk bed. Look put-together with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $29 for a microdermabrasion treatment (a $65 value)
- $37 for a classic facial (an $85 value)
- $45 for a chemical peel (a $98 value)
- $49 for a microdermabrasion treatment and a classic facial (a $99 value)
- $95 for a microdermabrasion treatment, a classic facial, and a chemical peel (to be used over multiple visits) (a $197 value)
Both the microdermabrasion and chemical peel treatments diminish the look of fine lines and sun damage—microdermabrasion does so by sloughing off dead skin cells with an exfoliating wand, while the chemical peel's solution causes damaged layers of skin to eventually peel away. The classic facial rejuvenates complexions with a gentle cleansing, exfoliation, and application of moisturizer.
Inside the two-story brick building that houses Rivaage Salon, stylists and aestheticians traverse the sun-soaked floors to snip strands into sleek designs or improve complexions with soothing facials. Here, patrons can relax amidst minimalist designs as they partake of a wealth of salon services, including permanent waves and keratin treatments. The salon also performs microdermabrasions and waxing treatments, which, contrary to popular belief, do not turn patrons into celebrity wax statues.