Choose from Four Options
- $11 for $20 worth of American diner food for two or more, valid at the Midlothian location
- $15 for $30 worth of American diner food for four or more, valid at the Midlothian location
- $11 for $20 worth of American diner food for two or more, valid at the Parham Rd. location
- $15 for $30 worth of American diner food for four or more, valid at the Parham Rd. location
- Click to view the menu for the Midlothian location and the Parham Rd. location
River City Diner
When the first River City Diner appeared on Main Street in 1994, the only thing assuring Richmond that a rift hadn't opened in the space-time continuum was the unchanging amount of bobby socks people wore. With its vintage Americana and unwavering commitment to the comfort foods of the '50s, the diner soon sprouted into three, drawing families in with its music memorabilia and motorcycles. And those diners walked away satisfied, naming River City the Best Diner of 2011, 2012, and 2013 in Style Weekly.
Milkshakes and malts made with premium ice creams are just the tip of the iceberg as far as the menus are concerned. To help quell hunger pangs, the chefs also slow-cook pot roast and whip up home-style country-fried steaks topped with white gravy. The kitchen's eight-ounce burgers, all-beef dogs, and deep-fried catfish round out the roster, giving guests a glimpse into a simpler time.