People agree that oysters are one of the few dishes that taste good raw or cooked, just like salmon or the inconsistent sloppy joes your crush makes. Taste raw the right way with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for dinner for two (up to a $115.80 value)
- $79 for dinner for four (up to a $231.60 value)
Dinners include the following per person:
- One glass of house red or white wine (a $6 value)
- One appetizer or soup (up to a $16.95 value)
- One entree (up to a $24.95 value)
- One dessert (up to a $10 value)
The menu features such seafood specialties as risotto with clams, shrimp, mussels, and calamari as well as fried soft-shell crabs with french fries. Land-dwelling dishes include a 16-ounce rib-eye steak and chicken parmigiana. Desserts such as cannoli, carrot cake, and American- or Italian-style cheesecake cap the meal.
Umberto's Clam House
In the summer of 2011, Zagat-rated Umberto's Clam House delighted patrons of the arts with its signature dish of short-rib ragu over penne at the sixth annual Hoboken International Film Festival. Inside the eatery, an open kitchen offers diners views of pasta-twirling chefs frying up fresh squid and hot red-clam sauce simmering in fish tanks, and a custom built bar doles out libations.