Live music can set the mood on a cruise and overpower the sound of curse words that whales have incorporated into their songs after centuries of hanging out with sailors. Take in less salty tunes with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to the Rock Star Beer Festival
- When: Friday, October 18, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view available beer samples.
- Click here to view the musical line-up.
- $29.99 for one VIP admission (up to a $60 value)
- $54.99 for two VIP admissions (up to a $120 value)
- $39.99 for two general-admission tickets (up to an $80 value). General admission includes unlimited tastings from all featured breweries, a souvenir mug, and access to entertainment.
VIP Package Contents
- Separate VIP entrance
- Entry to the event at 6 p.m. (one hour early)
- Access to Breathe Lounge VIP Rooftop
- Access to six specialty beers at Breathe Lounge VIP Rooftop
- Access to separate entertainment at Breathe Lounge VIP Rooftop
- Admission to the event
- Unlimited tastings from all featured breweries
- Souvenir mug
- Access to entertainment
Rock Star Beer Festival (Formerly Known as Rock 'n Brew)
Rock Star Beer Festival (Formerly Rock and Brew) Highlight Video
- Who it's for: fans of craft beer, music, and poolside mingling
- What to drink: unlimited samples from craft breweries such as Big Dogs, Magic Hat, and Gordon Biersch
- EDM DJs who keep the party hopping: DJ ParaDice, MICS, and Halfway House
- Indie rock band with the pop savvy of The Killers and Arctic Monkeys: Y LUV
- 2011 Hard Rock Battle of the Band champs reminiscent of Fitz and the Tantrums: Elaine Faye and the Big Bang
- What to see at the Breathe VIP lounge: stunning views of the Vegas strip
- 21: the age you need to be to drink, and the number you hope you're dealt when you play swim-up blackjack at the Nirvana Pool
Vegas Cocktail Experience at Palms
In a crowded Vegas nightclub, it's usually all but impossible to get a bartender's attention. But for the Vegas Cocktail Experience at Palms on December 6, it will be the bartenders vying for guests' attention. Fifteen of the city's most talented cocktail artists will be competing for the title of Vegas's top mixologist, sharing their signature cocktails for guests to sip and vote on.
As revelers stroll through the party sampling libations, they'll be able to groove to music played by live musicians and spun by house DJ Bass Punks. They'll also be able to take in spectacular views from two of the Palms' lounges and nightclubs: The View and Moon. The View frames the city's glittering lights in floor-to-ceiling windows beyond a room furnished with leather couches, chandeliers, and billiards tables. Moon, a rooftop bar with a retractable roof, shows off starry skies and the gum on the bottom of Orion's shoes.