Beer, like soap, comes in a bar and livens up any shower. Wash your mouth out with this GrouponLive deal.
- Rock Star Beer Festival
- When: Saturday, April 12, from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Hotel San Diego
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view available beer samples and participating breweries.
- Click here to view the musical lineup.<p>
- $30 for VIP admission for one ($60 value)
- $55 for VIP admission for two ($120 value)<p>
In addition to unlimited tasting of all featured beers, a souvenir cup, and access to the shows, VIP admission includes early event access (at 6 p.m.), which features six specialty beers and exclusive entertainment during that hour.<p>
Rock Star Beer Festival
- What it is: a celebration of craft beer, music, and dance-floor mingling
- To wet your whistle: unlimited samples of unique and rare craft beers from Stone Brewery and others
- To fill your ears with indie remixes: Ryan-X from Bass Punks
- How The Heavy Guilt moves the dance floor: garage rock blended with psychedelic indie and classic Americana
- The catalyst to any party or high-octane homework montage: the pop-rock of Belmont Lights
- What to see: a pool deck that transforms from a daytime oasis to a rocking garden party
- Dress code: sharp but casual, with club duds at the after party<p>
Scottsdale Beer and Music Festival
For one night only, Maya Day and Nightclub's beautiful pool will serve as the centerpiece of the Scottsdale Beer and Music Festival, a craft-beer celebration that gives attendees the opportunity to taste unlimited samples of more than 40 types of craft beer. Indie and rock bands will play throughout the evening, while DJs spin tunes in the VIP tent. A portion of the proceeds benefit Beer 4 Boobs, a nonprofit that provides funding for breast-cancer research.
58% of 344 customers
“Arrive early... Line is SUPER long even WITH VIP!!! Worth it once you finally get in (:”
“The craft beers were great and the whole VIP experience for my nephew was great”
“It was awesome and people were super nice! I'd do it again! :-) accept, wish they sold water separately from the food trucks. That's all”
Hard Rock Hotel San Diego
207 5th Avenue
San Diego, California 92101Get Directions