Choose from Five Options
- $13 for a beer sampler for two (up to a $23 value)
- $23 for a beer sampler for four (up to a $46 value)
- $31 for a beer sampler for six (up to a $69 value)
- $20 for $30 worth of beer, food, and merchandise
- $30 for $50 worth of beer, food, and merchandise
Beer samplers include two beer samples (up to a $2.50 value each) and one full pint or snifter per guest (up to a $6.50 value each). See the full beer and food menu.
Rockford Brewing Company
Michiganders looking for local flavors might find more than they expected in Rockford Brewing Company's fleet of beers. In addition to being brewed locally, the team works closely with West Michigan farmers to source seasonally fresh ingredients for their creations. These flavors come to fruition in such beers as the Raspberry Duality, brewed with 150 pounds of handpicked raspberries and no artificial flavorings, and the Obsession beer, which is a session rye pale ale. The tasting room features much of the woody character of its beers, with guests sitting at Bavarian communal seating and filling its speakers with a soundtrack of radial saws.