A high-protein diet can help build muscle, which comes in handy for fighting off a shark that is also on a high-protein diet. Take a bite out of the circle of life with this Groupon.<p>
Choose Between Two Options
- missing id db30d465-1358-2659-8018-422ae4d4f3a2 for a full rodizio dinner package for two (missing id db30d465-1358-2659-8018-422ae4d4f3a2 total value)
- missing id 959107fa-b084-9fe7-3435-d7e054a94fa2 for a full rodizio dinner package for four (missing id 959107fa-b084-9fe7-3435-d7e054a94fa2 total value)<p>
For each person, dinner includes:
- Rodizio dinner, including rotisserie grilled meats, glazed pineapple, access to a gourmet salad bar, and Brazilian appetizers (a $28.99 value per person)
- Brazilian limeade (a $5.49 value per person)
- Oreo mousse dessert (a $7.99 value per person)<p>
Click to view the menu.<p>
With nods from USA Today, CBS News, and The Washington Post, Rodizio Grill, founded by São Paolo–born Ivan Utrerahas, made a name for itself as an authentic Brazilian charrascuria—a South American–style rotisserie. Cooks slow-roast and skewer select cuts of beef, pork, poultry, and lamb, as well as seafood selections and grilled pineapple. They also offer a gourmet salad bar that encourages diners to pair marinated pork loin or Brazilian sausage with fresh, leafy greens and farm-fresh croutons plucked right off the tree. All the while, gauchos—also known as Brazilian cowboys—bustle about the restaurant bringing unlimited slices of tender meat directly to tables.
92% of 1,253 customers recommend
“Good food good server”
“Delicious! Do not eat before going there you will need room to enjoy their selections!”
“Come hungry and don't fill up on the salad bar!!”
2805 Lehigh St.
Allentown, Pennsylvania 18103