Successful executives are known for eating steak because it lets them wistfully remember the time they chose business school over that cowboy internship. Lasso a meal with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $60 for Full Rodizio Dinner and a bottle of wine for two, redeemable Sunday–Thursday ($109.98 value)
- $65 for Full Rodizio Dinner and a bottle of wine for two, redeemable any day ($109.98 value)
- $120 for Full Rodizio Dinner and two bottles of wine for four, redeemable Sunday–Thursday ($219.96 value)
- $130 for Full Rodizio Dinner and two bottles of wine for four, redeemable any day ($219.96 value)
The dinner package includes:
- One three-course Full Rodizio dinner per person
- Dinner includes unlimited appetizers, salads, and rotisserie-grilled meats
- One select bottle of wine per pair
- View the menu.
With nods from USA Today, CBS News, and The Washington Post, Rodizio Grill has made a name for itself as an authentic Brazilian charrascuria—a South American–style rotisserie. Founded by São Paolo–born Ivan Utrera, the cuisine comprises of select cuts of meat, which are slow-roasted on a spit and then skewered. It also featured seafood selections, grilled pineapple, and unlimited trips to an award-winning salad bar with over 40 items. Gauchos—also known as Brazilian cowboys—bustle about the restaurant, bringing unlimited slices of tender meat to diners who can also grab fresh vegetables and appetizers at the salad bar.