A high-protein diet can help build muscle, which comes in handy for fighting off a shark that is also on a high-protein diet. Take a bite out of the circle of life with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $59 for a rodizio dinner for two, redeemable Sunday–Thursday ($93.98 value)
- $69 for a rodizio dinner for two, redeemable Friday–Saturday ($93.98 value)
- $118 for a rodizo dinner for four, redeemable Sunday–Thursday ($187.96 value)
- $138 for a rodizo dinner for four, redeemable Friday–Saturday ($187.96 value)
Each dinner includes the following:
- Two full rodizio dinners
- Two nonalcoholic drinks
- One dessert
- See the full menu, which is 100% peanut-free and 95% gluten-free
Rodizio Grill Las Colinas
With nods from USA Today, CBS News, and The Washington Post, Rodizio Grill has made a name for itself as an authentic Brazilian charrascuria––a South American–style rotisserie. Founded by São Paolo–born Ivan Utrera, the cuisine comprises of select cuts of meat on skewers, which are seasoned and grilled to perfection in the main dining room. The restaurant also features seafood selections, grilled pineapple, and unlimited appetizers and trips to an award-winning salad bar with more than 40 items. Gauchos—also known as Brazilian cowboys—parade about the restaurant and arrive table side to carve endless slices of meat.