Like hearts, wineglasses are fragile, full of goodness, and frequently broken. Live life to the brim with today’s Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$16 for a wine-tasting package for two people (a $33.99 total value)
- Two admissions to the winery tour, which includes a tasting (a $10 value/person)
- One bottle of kosher wine (a $13.99 value). Choose from blueberry, cranberry, Barren's Blend, strawberry, black currant, or pear.
$29 for a wine-tasting package for four people (a $67.98 total value)
- Four admissions to the winery tour, which includes a tasting (a $10 value/person)
- Two bottles of kosher wine (a $13.99 value/bottle)
Winery tours run at the following times:
- Through July 1: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- July 2 to Labour Day: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
When Dr. Hilary Rodrigues and his wife Marie-France founded Rodrigues Winery in 1993, it was one of the first in Newfoundland. Working inside a former hospital building they'd renovated themselves, they produced a mere 300 cases of blueberry wine in their first season, filtering, bottling, and corking everything by hand. Today, the picturesque estate offers year-round tours and produces a full lineup of certified kosher wines, of which it distributes roughly 24,000 cases each year. Additionally, production of spirits from the distillery includes varietals such as black-currant liqueur and plum brandy.
1 Bond Rd.
Whitbourne, Newfoundland A0B 3K0