Making a good sandwich, like removing a child's head from between stair balusters, requires delicate handling and a lot of mayonnaise. Marvel at skilled condiment usage with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for three half-sandwich combos (a $20.85 value)
- $14 for a three whole-sandwich combos (a $28.50 value)
Each combo includes the following:
- One sandwich wrap, such a the cobb salad roll with crumbled bleu cheese, the california turkey with plum tomatoes, or the monster veggie with avocado and baby spinach (a $3.95 value for each half; a $6.50 value for each whole)
- Bag of chips (a $1.25 value each)
- Medium fountain drink (a $1.75 value each)
After 30 years of curating and perfecting recipes, founders Linda and Julie unleashed their culinary powers to create a Roly Poly Sandwiches menu of more than 50 rolls and sandwiches, plus a tempting selection of desserts. Slinging sandwiches for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the sandwich artisans envelop a variety of inventive ingredients inside warm, floury tortillas, from scrambled eggs to pesto chicken to mustard-splashed tuna. Customized sandwiches may also be rolled to suit various diets, preferences, or carbo-loading competitive mimes.
2048 Sam Rittenberg Boulevard
Charleston, South Carolina 29407