Choose Between Two Options
- $65 for a three-course steakhouse meal for two (up to a $124 value)
- $130 for a three-course steakhouse meal for four (up to a $248 value)
For both options, each diner recieves:
- One salad of choice (up to a $14 value)
- One entrees of choice (up to a $39 value)
- One dessert (up to a a $9 value)
The chefs at Rosaria take pride in their steaks, insisting on working only with cuts of aged, corn-fed Midwestern USDA Prime beef. They exert equal energy and care when it comes to crafting their Italian dishes and seafood specialties, grilling the finest cuts of swordfish and salmon. Rosaria's elegant dining rooms tout glimmering chandeliers that beam down on hardwood floors, white-clothed tables, and big cushy banquettes. Behind the glossy wood bar wait more than 200 different varieties of international wines. The restaurant offers guests the option of having their own private wine locker, where they may keep their favorite bottles safe from malevolent corkscrews.
190 Main St.
Saugus, Massachusetts 01906