Tables at fine-dining restaurants are known for their fancy white-linen outfits, unlike tables in home kitchens, which are free to go nude in the privacy of their own homes. Dress up for a nice meal with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for a five-course meal for two, valid Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday (up to a $110.40 total value)
- $59 for a five-course meal for two, valid Friday or Saturday (up to a $110.40 total value)
Each meal for two includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $9.75 value)
- Two soups (a $13.50 value)
- Two salads (caesar or Market Rose Valley) (up to a $19.50 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $57.90 value)
- One dessert (up to a $9.75 value)
- Menu may vary depending on season
Rose Valley Cafe and Grille
Artful twists on classic recipes reign at Rose Valley Cafe and Grille. Charred octopus shares a plate with lentil salad and herbs. Grilled polenta pairs up with braised beef short ribs. Spicy avocado, pickled tomato, and ginger add a piquant flair to cured salmon. When the elegant meals draw to a close, customers' dessert-trowels dip into housemade ice cream and cheesecake, the varieties of which change daily, unlike the pope's fashion statements.