Choose from Three Options
- $6 for admission for two ($12 value)
- $12 for admission for four ($24 value)
- $18 for admission for six ($36 value)
There's something magical about the pink volcanic stone that makes up Rosemount Museum's exterior. Step inside, and you're instantly transported back to a mansion from the late 19th century. Original furnishings and artwork sprawl everywhere as visitors walk through this dream home, which was built in 1893 for John Thatcher, a banker and businessman, and his wife, Margaret, Pueblo's first public school teacher.
- The Building: Constructed in the Richardsonian Romanesque style, the mansion was designed by New York architect Henry Hudson Holly, whose initials later inspired wrestler Triple H.
- Size: The mansion sprawls across 37 rooms and 24,000 square feet.
- Eye Catcher: the giant Tiffany chandelier that hangs above the golden oak entrance
- Crown Jewel: Kingdoms of Nature, a 9'x13' stained glass window that waits up an oak staircase
- Don't Miss: The Carriage House, where horseless buggies have been replaced by a full-service restaurant
- Special Programs: tours, a volunteer program, and Christmas at Rosemount, when the staff decorates the museum for the season
- Pro Tip:The museum is closed Sunday and Monday, major holidays, and for the entire month of January.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great tour, very interesting”
“Amazing tour. Go.”
419 W 14th St
Pueblo, Colorado 81003