Though meals tend to bring friends together, meals peppered with magnets can push them apart. Enjoy an attractive repast with today's Groupon.
$5 for a café lunch for one (up to a $10.25 value), which includes the following:
- One half sandwich with choice of soup or salad (an $8 value)
- One dessert (up to a $2.25 value)
$10 for a café lunch for two (up to a $20.50 value), which includes the following:
- Two half sandwiches with choice of two soups or salads (an $8 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $2.25 value each)
For both options, diners choose from menu items such as:
- Roast beef melt with cheddar cheese and spicy mustard on toasted Italian roll
- Smoked salmon and cream cheese with red onion, cucumber, and tomato on toasted bagel
- Hazelnut-chocolate-chip scone
- Large cinnamon roll with vanilla icing
Rosie's Mountain Coffee House
For more than 10 years, the mother-daughter owners of Rosie's Mountain Coffee House have filled their rustic cottage café with sweetly scented clouds billowing from freshly baked scones, pastries, and gourmet sandwiches. Bakers eschew imported Scottish haggis in favor of local ingredients, mingling Oregon natural fruits and nuts with the real buttermilk base of their signature scones. As diners gather around tabletops flanked by local artwork and vintage décor, they're free to sip organic, fair-trade teas or coffees or silence mumbling stomachs with lightweight soup and half-sandwich lunches.