Chiropractors view bodies as a whole, unlike the person who works the torso station at the doll factory. Keep your parts in working order with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29.99 for a chiropractic-exam package with one adjustment (a $40 value; a $335 total value)
- $39.99 for a chiropractic-exam package with three adjustments (a $120 value; a $415 total value)
The chiropractic-exam package includes:
- Chiropractic and digital postural spinal exam (a $60 value)
- Full spine x-rays (a $135 value)
- Health-risk assessment (a $60 value)
- 20-minute trigger-point session, a muscle relaxing technique (a $40 value)
Ross Wellness Lifestyle Center
Dr. David Ross believes it's not possible to be truly healthy without regular chiropractic care. Fortunately he has all the tools needed to deliver just that. During his initial exam, he looks for the underlying cause of chronic illness such as high blood pressure and anxiety. He then works to help the body self-heal using classic chiropractic techniques including spinal adjustments and trigger-point therapy.