In science-fiction movies, bad guys use lasers to burn down national landmarks, whereas good guys use lasers to burn CDs for cool aliens. Get closer encounters with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $50 for one laser hair-removal treatment on a small area (a $100 value)
- $73 for one laser hair-removal treatment on a medium area (a $150 value)
- $209 for one laser hair-removal treatment on a large area (a $450 value)
- $89 for two laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (a $200 value)
- $135 for two laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area (a $300 value)
- $389 for two laser hair-removal treatments on a large area (a $900 value)
Using the gentle, yet powerful and fast MeDioStar laser by Asclepion, certified laser technicians target unwanted hair, damaging the follicles to discourage future growth. For best results, clients should schedule four to eight treatments four to eight weeks apart. Clients may purchase up to three Groupons. Click here to read the FAQ.
RSVP Med Spa
RSVP Med Spa's director Dr. Ruiz leads a team of RNs, laser technicians, and aestheticians on a laser- and cosmetics-driven quest to rejuvenate skin. After entering the spacious, chic lobby, clients step into private rooms where lasers kill hair follicles, the Venus Freeze's magnetic fields and radio frequency tighten skin, and HydraFacials leave faces more radiant than the Hydra after it slew Hercules. Organic ingredients wait to escape the confines of RSVP Med Spa's collection of skincare products from RSVP Med Spa Cosmeceuticals, Neocutis, SkinCeuticals, Epionce, Colorescience, and NIA24.
99% of 87 customers recommend
“Very knowledgable and honest staff. So glad I switched to RSVP for my tattoo removal. ”
“A positive experience and have booked another appt.”
“Very clean, professional and informative. Many services offered. ”