Tea was discovered in ancient China when a leaf blew in the window and landed in the emperor’s bath, which he was slurping through a straw. Sip leaves steeped more decorously with this Groupon.
C$27.50 for Tea for two (a C$51.98 value)
- Two scones with Devon cream and Kusmi jam
- Mini danish
- Mini Atlantic smoked salmon sandwich on a scone
- Italian prosciutto wrapped grilled pepper
- Mini shrimp salad sandwich served on a crispy crouton
- Daily quiche
- Macarons, crème brûlée, and two daily desserts
- Coffee or Kusmi tea
Diners choose between the Richmond Hill or Toronto location. Tea time hours are Monday-Thursday from 1:30 p.m.-6 p.m. and Friday-Sunday from 1:30 p.m.-4 p.m.
60% of 1,192 customers recommend
“The Richmond Hill location is better than the Vic Park one. Otherwise the deal is great :)”
“Neat and good place for friends chatting. Just a few tables, so that not too noisy. Tea and pastry not bad. Good to try with Groupon price :)”
“First time at the McNicoll location, only one waitress serving all tables coupled with level of hungry-ness, it felt like a very long wait...food was good though.”