Choose Between Two Options
$15 for a wine-tasting package for two (a $32.95 total value)
- Two glasses of wine (a $14 value)
- Flight of seasonal wines for two (a $10 value)
- Artichoke or hummus with wood-fired flatbread for two (an $8.95 value)
$30 for a wine tasting package for four (a $65.90 total value)
- Four glasses of wine (a $28 value)
- Flight of seasonal wines for four (a $20 value)
- Artichoke or hummus with wood-fired flatbread for four (a $17.90 value)
Rusty Grape Vineyard
When Jeremy Brown's wife was expecting her second child, the couple realized their small house wasn't going to fit a family of four. Upon moving to a 5-acre fixer upper outside Battle Ground, the pair raised their kids as Jeremy nurtured another project: using those acres to create his own winery.
Since starting with his quaint, Tuscan-inspired tasting room, Jeremy has expanded his grounds to include several large patios and a wood-fired oven in the kitchen, where chefs prepare pizzas and small plates. Live musicians grace Rusty Grape Vineyard's stage Wednesday–Saturday, adding soothing tunes that complement the tasting room's draft beers and rotating selection of wine by the glass and bottle. Available pours might include a 2011 riesling or a complex red wine whose hints of cranberry give way to an oatmeal-cookie finish.