Introducing a date to foreign cuisine can make you seem exotic, much like only communicating with them in the language you just invented. Be worldly with this GrouponLive deal.
Choose Between Two Options
- $65 for a dinner-show package for two (up to $128 value)
- $125 for a dinner-show package for four (up to $259 value)
Dinner-show packages include one of each of the following per customer:
- Appetizer (up to $12 value)
- Entree (up to $29 value)
- Glass of sangria (up to $8 value; four-person option gets a pitcher, valued at $35)
- Ticket to the dinner-hour show on Friday at 8 p.m. or Saturday at 8:30 p.m. (up to $15 value)
- Click here to see the prix-fixe menu.
The long-running concert series every Friday and Saturday evening at Sounds of Brazil introduces patrons to diverse acts from the worlds of salsa, samba, and bossa nova. Friday’s Latin Grooves series boasts an upcoming appearance by Willie Villegas y Entre Amigos, a trombone-led ensemble of Brooklynites led by the host of Salsa en la Calle (November 29).
Before musicians take the stage, diners tuck into butternut-squash soup or baby greens in a champagne vinaigrette. The grilled snapper arrives wrapped in a banana leaf, and spice-rubbed shell steak is served with fresh eggs, sweet plantains, rice, and black beans. The seductive atmosphere is ideal for a date night.
“Excellent food, service, and ambience, had a great time! ** Gratuity automatically added to bill on full amount **”
“Fun place to go. Good food and dancing. ”
“Get there early before the show to get good seating for dinner and show.”
204 Varick Street
New York, New York 10014