Unlike love or nephews with healthy kidneys, hair is something you can have too much of. Trim down with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$39 for a spa package for two (an $85.70 total value)
- Mini mani-pedi (a $19.95 value)
- Makeup application (a $6.95 value)
- Hair braiding (a $15.95 value)
$75 for a birthday-party package for up to eight guests (up to a $150 value)
- Safari Art Party: Paint-your-own ceramic, pizza, and frozen drinks
- Safari Art Tea Party: Paint-your-own ceramic, cupcakes, and frozen drinks
- Safari Art Cupcake Party: Paint-your-own ceramic, cupcakes, and frozen drinks
$8 for one Mega Monkey Cut with blow-dry (a $17.95 value)
At Safari Snips, little ones release their inner Tarzans inside the bright, safari-themed salon. Six haircutting stations––each equipped with an adjoining TV for watching cable or playing PlayStation 3––provide entertainment as stylists perform baby's first haircut or snip and blow-dry tween tresses. During mini spa treatments, technicians entertain tykes as they paint nails or recount their days as trapeze artists during facials.
Safari Snips also moonlights as a party hot spot with themed party packages––many including pizza, frozen drinks, and cupcakes––for any special occasion. The Safari Art room provides a private space for guests to paint a premade ceramic piece, while the Safari Stuffers room brings stuffed animals to life with a stuffing machine and a flick from a fairy godmother's wand. The center's theater room sets the stage for rock-star and fairy-princess dress-up parties.