Eating spicy cuisine, like repeatedly hitting a computer monitor with a hammer or explaining what happened to the computer monitor, can make you sweat. Feel the heat with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$45 for an Indian meal for two (up to a $90.97 total value)
- One appetizer (up to $14.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $29.99 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (an $8 value each)
$90 for an Indian meal for four (up to a $184.94 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to $14.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $29.99 value each)
- One bottle of wine (a $35 value)
Click for the menu.
Decorative wood panelling on the walls and a rustic bar with the appearance of a wine cellar gives Saffron Garden a cozy and romantic atmosphere. The menu leads a swift tour of India with tandoori, biryani, and curry dishes, each preceded by tantalizing aromas. Chunks of salmon simmer in a spicy-mustard sauce in the fish malabar dish, and chicken vindaloo surrounds the poultry in hot vinegar sauce and potatoes. A dish named gosht dhansak prepares lamb or beef Persian-style, with lentils, fiery spices, and an entire rug.