Choose from Four Options
- $15 for $30 worth of Japanese cuisine for two, redeemable Sunday–Thursday
- $17 for $30 worth of Japanese cuisine for two, redeemable any day
- $25 for $50 worth of Japanese cuisine for four, redeemable Sunday–Thursday
- $27 for $50 worth of Japanese cuisine for four, redeemable any day
- Click here to view the menu.
Sakura Home Japanese Restaurant
Sakura Home Japanese Restaurant serves up a variety of specialty sashimi and sushi rolls such as Toro, which is comprised of tuna belly fat and uni. Guests further experience a Japanese dining tradition in the restaurant's tatami room, where they sit atop plush cushions on the floor and eat at low-resting tables. But the restaurant isn't entirely chair-free—a private hibachi room seats diners around a table with an inset grill, where skilled chefs make a show of slicing and sizzling steak, lobster, and vegetables. Out in the main dining room, sushi makers also put their skills on display while crafting specialty rolls with ingredients such as tuna and honey mayo.
“Great food with great service”
“We liked the drama of the hitachi table”
“Best Tuna sushi ever!”