Introducing a date to foreign cuisine can make you seem exotic, much like only communicating with them in the language you just invented. Be worldly with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$31 for a Mediterranean meal for two (up to a $60.93 total value)
$60 for a Mediterranean meal for four (up to a $121.86 total value)
Each pair receives:
- A choice of calamari or spanakopita (up to an $8.99 value)
- One order of hummus (a $4.99 value)
- One order of tzatziki (a $4.99 value)
- Two orders of pita bread (a $1.99 value)
- One order of chicken souvlaki (a $13.99 value)
- One order of lamb souvlaki (a $15.99 value)
- Rice, potatoes, and greek salad
- Two orders of baklava (a $9.99 value)
See the menu.
Saloniki Greek Taverna
Chefs are forever busy in the Saloniki Greek Taverna kitchen, tending to skewers of succulent meats, stirring bubbling pots of pasta, and baking fresh pita bread. Servers ferry the fruits of the chefs’ labours to the dining hall, where vivid oil paintings hang from arched doorways and warm gold hues adorn the exposed-brick walls. Plates of plump dolmades, soft moussaka, and savoury souvlakis speckle the blue-clothed tables alongside pitchers of beer, specialty cocktails, and fine wines. Umbrellas shade an outdoor patio decorated with vibrant murals that depict majestic Greek scenes, such as an island surrounded by a pristine blue sea and the Queen of England trying baklava for the first time.