$45 for a Sam's Club Savings Membership package (an $85.14 total value)
- One-year Sam’s Club Savings Membership (a $45 value), which includes a membership card for the primary cardholder and a complimentary membership card for a spouse or other household member
- $20 gift card valid for any in-club purchases
- Fresh-food vouchers, redeemable through Monday, February 10, 2014 (a $20.14 value), including:
- One free Artisan Fresh Rotisserie Chicken (about 3 lbs, a $4.88 value)
- One free Main St. Bistro Scalloped Potatoes (2.5lbs, a $8.98 value)
- One free Artisan Fresh Pippin Apple Pie (10”, a $6.28 value)
- View membership benefits
As an added bonus, all new Sam's Club members receive more than $200 in members-only savings offers on some of Sam's Club's most popular merchandise. Customers may redeem their membership in the club starting on Wednesday, November 13. On top of that, members that have redeemed their membership by November 27 will also receive an Instant Savings Book with more than $4,100 in member-only savings offers that are valid through November 27.
Valid at any Sam's Club location. Find a location near you.
A membership-only retail warehouse with over 600 locations across the country, Sam's Club is able to offer substantial discounts on an array of brand-name products. Sam's Club members often find something surprising in club—with values on anything from designer jewelry to USDA grade A meats to fresh produce. The incredible savings carry through all departments, as a trip through a typical Sam's Club reveals home decor, electronics, and pet supplies. In other aisles, associates hand out samples of featured food items. In-club pharmacies and optical centers fill discounted medications and fit members with eyewear, while a tire and battery center also boasts members-only discounts. Sam's Club gas stations offer fuel savings, and the club's MasterCard has no annual fee and members can earn $300 a year just for filling up.*