A high-protein diet can help build muscle, which comes in handy for fighting off a shark that is also on a high-protein diet. Take a bite out of the circle of life with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $38 for an all-you-can-eat churrascaria dinner for two on Saturday (up to a $76 value)
- $76 for an all-you-can-eat churrascaria dinner for four on Sunday–Friday (up to a $152 value)
- $38 for an all-you-can-eat churrascaria dinner for two on Sunday–Friday (up to a $76 value)
- $76 for an all-you-can-eat churrascaria dinner for four on Saturday (up to a $152 value)
- $48 for an all-you-can-eat churrascaria dinner for two with two glasses of sangria on Sunday–Friday (up to a $94 value)
- $96 for an all-you-can-eat churrascaria dinner for four with a pitcher of sangria on Sunday–Friday (up to a $184 value)
The all-you-can-eat churrascaria dinner includes marinated beef, pork, and poultry cooked over an open mesquite fire and carved tableside. Diners balance out the meats with seafood, veggies, and a buffet of sides and salads. Samba offers half-price churrascaria meals for children aged 12 and younger. View the complete menu.<p>
Samba Brazilian Steakhouse
Servers hoisting skewers circulate continuously through Samba Brazilian Steakhouse, pausing tableside to carve mesquite-grilled morsels of brazilian sausage, bacon-wrapped chicken, and sirloin steak. Clusters of mod white couches stand out against glowing orange walls, which contain plenty of nooks for groups to squeeze into. Brunch hours offer a consortium of all-you-can-eat meats such as marinated beef and pork. The main course is complemented by unlimited trips to the salad- and Brazilian side dish-buffet, as well as your choice of mimosa, champagne, and sangria. At night, a chorus of smooth-limbed showgirls catalyzes the party with a slight assist from the caipirinha bar's more than 20 versions of Brazil's national cocktail.
80% of 3,824 customers recommend
“Great service! Recommend checking show times to ensure you get to see the Brazilian dancers :)”
“The place is great, our server is amazing, the food is good but the meat are salty. Overall, is an amazing experience.”
“If you are a meat lover, Samba Brazilian Steakhouse is perfect for you.”