A day at the spa is as relaxing as the first eight weeks living alone on a submarine. Succumb to the silence with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$89 for a spa package for one (a $200 total value)
- 80-minute island ritual massage (a $180 value), which includes coconut mint massage oil and a hydrating coconut sugar back treatment
- Scalp escape enhancement (a $20 value), which rehydrates and soothes with warm coconut oil and a scalp massage<p>
$149 for a spa package for one (a $310 total value)
- 80-minute island ritual massage (a $180 value)
- 50-minute signature clarity facial (a $110 value), which cleanses the skin with pure essential oils
- Papaya enzyme enhancement (a $20 value), which addresses individual complexion concerns<p>
$159 for a spa package for two (a $400 total value)
- Two 80-minute island ritual massages (a $360 value)
- Two scalp escape enhancements (a $40 value)
- Two complimentary glasses of wine or oligomer wellness cocktails<p>
"Sano" means health, and that is the focus of the staff members at the Sano Spa at Casa Munras Hotel - Monterey as they perform beauty and wellness treatments, such as massages, facials, and waxing services, using natural ingredients and essential oils. The spa's four spacious rooms are each equipped to host an array of treatments, including facials, massages, and body wraps and scrubs. Rich, exotic ingredients pervade each treatment, such as pure beeswax and aromatherapy oils incorporated into custom massages, or the marine-based serums used in the youth-glow facial, which evokes radiance unseen since before faces learned that the Fountain of Youth isn't real. The nourishing elements of brown sugar, seaweed oils, and coconut body butters bolster eight types of body treatments including wraps, scrubs, and baths. Sano's skilled technicians also provide makeup applications for special occasions and airbrush bodies with a natural-looking, sunless tan that makes the sun second-guess its relevance.
Between treatments at the upscale retreat, robe- and slipper-clad clients lounge beneath alcoves draped with ivory linens as they sip on cups of hot tea or a re-mineralizing cocktail. Lush plants and vibrant flowers weave around Sano Spa's outdoor garden, where patrons soak in the sun as they ease into a steamy Jacuzzi or curl up next to the glowing fire pit.
92% of 99 customers recommend
“Its a great local place to relax and receive therapeutic treatment. ”
“Great place great spa great massage. I highly recommend it!”
“I think more heat would be appropriate as well as more sound proofing. The experience was excellent but there were times I was cold and I could hear staff...”
“I think more heat would be appropriate as well as more sound proofing. The experience was excellent but there were times I was cold and I could hear staff conversations outside of the treatment rooms.”
700 Munras Ave
Monterey, CA 93940