Hair removal gives shiftless lasers a creative outlet during their spare time, which would otherwise be spent harassing cats and blinding the Hubble Space Telescope. Give a beam a new purpose with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $59 for three laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (up to a $450 value)
- $129 for three laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area (up to a $600 value)
- $169 for three laser hair-removal treatments on a large area (up to a $750 value)
- $109 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (up to a $900 value)
- $249 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area (up to a $1,200 value)
- $329 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a large area (up to a $1,500 value)
See a list of valid treatment areas here.
Satori Laser Hair Removal
Satori Laser Hair Removal's technology arsenal is a treasure trove of FDA-approved beauty treatments. There are the Candela lasers—the GentleYag, GentleLase, and GentleLase Pro—that harness a variety of wavelengths and power levels to erase unwanted hair from nearly any skin type. There's also the VelaShape II, designed to zap fat and contour the body, and the eTwo infrared and radio-frequency system and DiamondTome microdermabrasion machine that help stave off the signs of aging. The spa's specialists call on expert training and viewings of lots of science-fiction movies to wield these devices in a range of noninvasive regimens.
When they’re not bettering clients with laser-based services, the staff at Satori Laser Hair Removal is improving the world at large. The spa donates 15% of its profits to charities such as the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, Doctors Without Borders, and the International Rescue Committee, which helps people rebuild their lives after humanitarian crises.