It’s difficult to hit a target from far away, which is why holes in one are rare and the Goodyear blimp has never been shot successfully with an arrow. Drive hard with a vengeance, thanks to this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $17 for 18 holes of golf with cart rental for one (up to a $36 value)
- $29 for 18 holes of golf with cart rental for two (up to a $72 value)
- $69 for 18 holes of golf with cart rental and lunch for four (up to a $167 value)
Lunch includes one pitcher of soda to share (a $3 value) and the following sandwich options:
- Ham and cheese or turkey and Swiss sandwich with chips, apple, and cookie (a $5/person value)
- One-third pound burger with chips and candy bar (a $5/person value)
- One-fourth pound hot dog with chips and candy bar (a $4/person value)
Sauganash Golf Club's rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Sauganash Golf Club
The course at Sauganash Golf Club showcases two eras of golf-course design: it features a front nine built in 1924 by A. W. Tillinghast, prolific designer of such legendary courses as Bethpage Black and Baltusrol, and a back nine built 47 years later. This baby of cross-generational construction challenges golfers of all skill levels, as players must try a wide spectrum of golf shots to get through the holes spanning 6,194 yards across the heavily wooded land adjacent to the St. Joseph River. The front nine demand precise drives down tight fairways, and the back nine require a firm handle on distance to avoid penalty strokes for winding up in the river or any one of the Great Lakes.
Course at a Glance:
18-hole, par 72 course
Total length of 6,194 yards from the back tees
Three sets of tees per hole