It can be fun to make yourself sweat by eating spicy food or dwelling on how everyone probably thinks you walk weird. Feel the heat with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $34 for an Indian dinner for two (up to a $68.70 total value)
- $68 for an Indian dinner for four (up to a $136.40 total value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $10.95 value)
- One serving of bread (up to a $7.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $19.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $4.95 value each)
- View the menu
Savoring Indian Cuisine
The chefs at Savoring Indian Cuisine have a couple different tricks for imparting every dish with a burst of flavor. The first involves their spices, which they grind in-house before sprinkling them onto coal-roasted eggplants and various flavored naans. The second's in their tandoor oven, which gives meat a smoky flavor and a light, juicy texture. This makes the resulting cuts of lamb, chicken, and salmon perfect for the house kebabs. The chefs don't only craft meat entrees, however. They also have a full menu of vegetarian entrees, which showcase vegetables like the invite list to a scarecrow's retirement party.