Golf is the most exciting of all outdoor sports, as it combines the frenetic pace of walking with the relentless intensity of overheard bird song. Get your heart pumping with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for two 60-minute golf lessons with two large buckets of range balls (a $70 value)
- $72 for one private nine-hole playing lesson (a $200 value)
60-minute lessons are given in a group, which can include up to eight people.
Scholl Canyon Golf Course
Since 1970, golfers have been traversing the 3,039 yards of Scholl Canyon Golf Course, beating back bogies with clubs a combination of and cunning. The William P. Bell design escorts them across fairways of high bermuda and large bentgrass greens, adding up to a par 60 course comprised of six par 4s and 12 par 3s. With just one hole extending to more than 300 yards, the course emphasizes the short game and confers success on those who can dial in their iron play and keep their putts from rolling into a time warp.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 60 course
- Total length of 3,039 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 54.7 from the back tees
- Course slope of 88 from the back tees
- Two sets of tees per hole