The ocean is a completely different world from our own, one that we will never know a single thing about because we can't breathe under there or get our skin wet. Go on a culinary expedition with this Groupon.
What You Get
$59 for a prix fixe champagne dinner for two ($100 value)
- A glass of champagne each
- An appetizer to share. Choose from fresh oysters on the half shell, fried calamari in lemon-shallot beurre blanc, or jumbo lump crab cakes
- An entree each. Choose from a half-roasted chicken, a sustainable salmon, or a sautéed seafood dish
- A molten cake dessert to share
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal.
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation.
- Select day and time online to secure reservation.
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Refined dishes inspired by culinary classics from New England to Louisiana fill the menu at Scott's Seafood. Sustainably fished salmon, raw oysters, and hearty chowder are prominent. However, this selection of upscale American cuisine also manages to incorporate entrees from the land, such as roasted chicken and Prime, dry-aged new york steaks. Servers confidently recommend pairings from the restaurant's international wine list, which highlights diverse California wines.
Choose Your View
From it's sixth-floor perch, Scott's Seafood overlooks the heart of San Jose and the nearby hills of Silicon Valley. These views are most impressive when viewed from the restaurant's patio, which is filled with stout wooden tables atop earthen tiles. During the colder months, outdoor heaters help keep the space comfortable, as do the flickering flamers of the massive stone fireplace.
The indoor dining area features a more contained ambiance, but still embraces the same elegant, modern aesthetic as the patio. Aqua-blue paintings and verdant potted plants lend a vibrant splash of color amid the space's sleek use of neutral-toned walls, stark white tablecloths, and brushed metal railings.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“tip on the full bill amount :) champagne included with the meal, food was delicious!”
“Good food, Great services”
“The three course dinner was excellent an the service was ,also, excellent --- we enjoye it ”
Downtown San Jose
185 Park Ave
San Jose, California 95113