Photographs provide the only evidence that the past existed, aside from the outdated swear words used by grandparents, such as huckster and aw, chestnuts. Make history with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for a one-hour, on-location engagement photo shoot (a $375 value)
- $49 for a one-hour, on-location proposal photo shoot (a $250 value)<p>
Both packages include:
- One-hour shoot at client-designated location. For the proposal shoot, the photographer arrives at destination discreetly so as not to spoil the surprise.
- 20 edited, high-resolution digital images
- 30-day access to online gallery of images
- 25% off additional print purchases<p>
Searching for the Light Photography
Searching for the Light Photography's owner, photographer, and graphic designer Emmy Gaines has always been driven toward aesthetic beauty. Prior to finding her niche behind the lens, Emmy tried her hand as a dance choreographer, a fashion designer, and an architect, seeking out the sublime in each trade. Today, she specializes in wedding and portrait photography, using her camera to capture the beauty of a couple in love.
“Emmy was fantastic! She was very interested in getting to know us prior to our session and really focused on making the experience a great one! Additionally, she...”
“Emmy was fantastic! She was very interested in getting to know us prior to our session and really focused on making the experience a great one! Additionally, she was incredibly accomodating, which made the experience that much better! We really enjoyed out session with Emmy and can't wait to see what the results are!”