Without photography, it would be hard to remember what your prom date was wearing or what kind of face they never stopped making. Hold onto fond recollections with this Groupon.
$42 for a Portrait Package ($229.78 Value)
- Studio photo shoot, with session fee included
- Single-image portrait CD
- Six natural-color portrait sheets of up to six different poses, each of which is available as one 8"x10", two 5"x7"s, four 3.5"x5"s, or eight wallet-size prints
- Two enhanced 10"x13" prints of one pose
- 10 All Occasion 4”x8” photo cards with envelopes
- Half off all regular-priced items, including additional prints, enhancements, collages, portrait CDs, and framed art created at time of session
Professional photographers contact clients to provide tips and address concerns before meeting with them at a studio for the shoot. During their sessions, clients pose against provided backdrops, using props as photographers direct them. See the studio's Facebook page for more information. This deal is valid at all Sears Portrait Studios located in the United States.
Sears Portrait Studio
Sears Portrait Studio's original photographers committed their first family photos to film more than 60 years ago, and the studio's digital photographers continue the tradition of taking high-quality portraits at more than 800 U.S. locations open today. Each professional photographer completes a rigorous training program before they begin composing and shooting digital photographs, adopting styles ranging from formal portraits to passport photos. Their all-digital system lets customers access their photographs online, where they can add graphics and penciled-in bunny ears before ordering prints for collages, greeting cards, tote bags, and ornaments.
“Be patient they will take very good care of you! !!”
“1year ago ”
“We got a really great deal on Groupon, otherwise, not really worth it. It is very limited to what you can do and the session time. Because we paid so little, it...”
“We got a really great deal on Groupon, otherwise, not really worth it. It is very limited to what you can do and the session time. Because we paid so little, it worked out very well. ”