Riding a segway is an intuitive experience—leaning forward to move forward, leaning back to reverse, and shouting, “Hi-yo, Silver! Away!” to cross the street. Travel the city in style with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $79 for a two-hour Bats of Waugh St. Bridge segway tour for two (a $160 value)
- $159 for a two-hour Bats of Waugh St. Bridge segway tour for four (a $320 value)
- $79 for a two-hour Buffalo Bayou or Bayou at Twilight segway tour for two (a $160 value)
- $159 for a two-hour Buffalo Bayou or Bayou at Twilight segway tour for four (a $320 value)
- $239 for a two-hour Buffalo Bayou or Bayou at Twilight segway tour for six (a $480 value)
Waugh Street Bridge is home to a quarter of a million mexican free-tail bats and their offspring. During the Bats of Waugh St. Bridge tour, guests ride to the bridge to watch the animals emerge for their nightly feeding. Guests can also opt for either the Buffalo Bayou or Bayou at Twilight tour, which takes place as the sun is setting and the cooling evening breeze drifts in from the water. After testing out the intuitive tilt sensors and electric motors, guests strap on protective helmets and zip around downtown to explore historic sites in Houston.
Segway Tours of Houston
A fleet of segways ferries tour takers to scenic outposts in downtown Houston and along the historic bayou during four tours, seven days per week. Guides lead groups of up to eight riders in snapping sunset pictures during the Twilight Bayou tour and spout off historic anecdotes during the Houston History tour. In addition to tours of the city and scenery, friendly guides can travel with a brigade of segways to a client's home or office to teach friends, families, and coworkers how to navigate the two-wheeled steeds more effectively than a renowned segway whisperer.
What some people are buzzing about:
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Truly fun. May do it again. :)”
“This is my fourth segway thanks to group on These are fun and very informative with great details about our city. love segwaying ”
“Great tour and the people were very nice and friendly”
501 Texas Street
Houston, Texas 77002