Riding a segway is an intuitive experience—leaning forward to move forward, leaning back to reverse, and shouting, “Hi-yo, Silver! Away!” to cross the street. Travel the city in style with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $99 for a two-hour Buffalo Bayou or Bayou at Twilight segway tour for two, valid on weekday or weeknight ( $160 value)
- $109 for one of the above tours for two, valid on the weekend ($160 value)
- $189 for one of the above tours for four, valid on weekday or weeknight ($320 value)
- $199 for one of the above tours for four, valid on the weekend ($320 value)
- $279 for one of the above tours for six, valid on weekday or weeknight ($480 value)
- $289 for one of the above tours for six, valid on the weekend ($480 value)
Guests can opt for either the Buffalo Bayou or Bayou at Twilight tour, which explore the newly renovated bayou pathways. After testing out the intuitive tilt sensors and electric motors, guests strap on protective helmets and zip around downtown to explore historic sites in Houston.
Segway Tours of Houston
A fleet of segways ferries tour takers to scenic outposts in downtown Houston and along the historic bayou during four tours, seven days per week. Guides lead groups of up to eight riders in snapping sunset pictures during the Twilight Bayou tour and spout off historic anecdotes during the Houston History tour. In addition to tours of the city and scenery, friendly guides can travel with a brigade of segways to a client's home or office to teach friends, families, and coworkers how to navigate the two-wheeled steeds more effectively than a renowned segway whisperer.
97% of 359 customers
“Truly fun. May do it again. :)”
“This is my fourth segway thanks to group on These are fun and very informative with great details about our city. love segwaying ”
“Great tour and the people were very nice and friendly”
501 Texas Ave.
Houston, Texas 77002