The natural world provides just about everything you need to survive, from plants you can eat to mud you can shape into a little friend to talk to. Make Mother Earth your pal with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $10 for admission for two people for one day ($20 value)
- $20 for admission for four people for one day ($40 value)
- $30 for admission for six people for one day ($60 value)
- $15 for a weekend pass for two people ($30 value)
- $30 for a weekend pass for four people ($60 value)
- $45 for a weekend pass for six people ($90 value)
The Self Reliance Expo will be held November 7-8 at the National Western Complex.
Self Reliance Expo
If the apocalypse ever kicked off during one of Self Reliance Expo's events, you'd be lucky to find yourself in attendance. The experts around you could teach you how to identify edible plants, use herbs and first-aid techniques for healing, harness power from the wind, or even cook using the heat of the sun.
Of course, you don't have to wait to learn these skills until you need them—that's the point of the Expo's conventions. They're held across the West to help families feel better prepared for just about anything the world might throw their way, from major storms that last days to getting accidentally locked in a closet for an hour.
National Western Complex
4655 Humboldt St
Denver, Colorado 80216Get Directions