Spa technicians use lasers to remove hair from the body, just as NASA scientists use lasers to remove Soviet flags from the surface of the moon. Win the hairless arms race with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $99 for three laser hair-removal treatments for a small area (a $600 value)
- $149 for three laser hair-removal treatments for a medium area (a $900 value)
- $229 for three laser hair-removal treatments for a large area (an $1,800 value)
- $399 for three laser hair-removal treatments for an extra large area (an $1,800 value)
- $998 for three full-body laser hair-removal treatments (an $8,000 value)
Click here for a list of valid treatment areas.
Dr. Jennifer Kish works to boost her patients' self-confidence through modern aesthetic services. At Seriously Skin, she combats wrinkles and hyperpigmentation with a menu of facials, injections, and laser treatments. Through these services, she hopes to not only correct the problems she finds but also to stave off future dermal damage with preventive measures and cosmeceutical products. Additionally, she makes use of the LightSheer Duet laser, which zaps unwanted body hair more quickly than traditional lasers or robotic Annie Oakleys.