Men's hairstyles have always reflected the politics of their era--crewcuts embodied the conservatism of the 1950s and shoulder-length locks reflected Nixon's 1972 "Longer Ain't Wronger" reelection campaign. Be in the hair and now with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $24.99 for a face shave with choice of straight-razor head shave or The Experience men's haircut ($50 value)
- $14.99 for one The Experience men's haircut or straight-razor head shave ($30 value)
- $24.99 for three straight-razor face shaves ($60 value)
The Experience includes:
- Scalp treatment in a semi-private wash house
- Hot lather
- Precision haircut and style
- Straight-razor neck shave
- A complementary cleanup, neck shave and warm towel massage available up to three weeks after the original cut
Head and face shaves include three warm towel treatments before and during the shave, hot lather, and a cold towel treatment after the shave to close pores.
Sharmaine Nichole, Beauty & Barber
The staff behind the shears at Sharmaine Nichole, Beauty & Barber do what they can to make a positive impact on their community—whether by sprucing up the appearances of clients or volunteering for local causes. Situated on the edge of the historic Browne’s Addition neighborhood, the Paul Mitchell Focus salon immerses itself in the area’s young urban market. It invites guests inside for haircuts, straight-razor shaves, body waxes, and makeup services to help them prep for a prom, wedding, or KISS audition. They even pamper guys with straight-razor shaves and male-centric spa treatments, such as a warm-towel facial massage. When they’re not indulging clients, the Sharmaine Nichole staff can be found out in the neighborhood, participating in runway presentations, working with local fashion businesses, and raising awareness about various topics. The staff also keep up to date with the latest trends and fashion through Paul Mitchell.