Before cameras, people seeking to leave a legacy could only hope to secure their place in future textbooks by poisoning the emperor. Avoid being a mere footnote with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49 for a birthday photo shoot (a $450 total value)
- 45-minute photo shoot, valid for kids aged 1–8 (a $250 value)
- One artistically finished 8"x10" print and digital file of the same image (a $200 value)
$98 for a family photo shoot (a $750 total value)
- One-hour photo shoot, valid for six people in the studio or unlimited subjects by the lake (a $200 value)
- One 8"x10" print and digital file of the same image (a $250 value)
- Video slideshow of 10–20 images chosen by the photographer (a $300 value)
Show And Tell Photos
Hallmark-published photographer Cara, head shutterbug at Show And Tell Photos, helps children, teens, and families impart their unique stories through impeccable portraiture and stunning canvas wall art. Even before the first flash illuminates glistening eyes, staff members help clients to select the proper wardrobe and choose from backdrops depicting scenes such as a windy beach or a Parisian boulevard. Following in-studio or on-site sessions, clients can review their images and have purchased shots uploaded to social-media websites free of charge, making it easy to share prize pics, and acceptable to frame desktop computers above mantels.