- $10 for a customizable 8x8 photo book from Shutterfly ($29.99 list price). Shipping is an additional $7.99 for this option.
- $17 for a customizable 8x11 photo book from Shutterfly ($39.99 list price). Shipping is an additional $8.99 for this option.
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the manufacturer's website to complete redemption. See your Groupon voucher for more detailed instructions.
Custom Shutterfly Photo Book
Shutterfly's photo books contain 20 or more pages (up to 110 pages available for an extra charge) of photographs printed on high-quality photo paper and professionally bound with a sturdy, hard cover. Capture favorite summer moments in print with ease and relive them anytime. Choose between Shutterfly's Simple Path of preset backgrounds and layouts or the Custom Path feature, which allows you to customize each book with unique styles, page layouts, and captions. The finished product can be reviewed online before it's published. Once the photo book is delivered, it can be used to spruce up a coffee table, personal library, or stack of books.
- Each book contains 20 pages (up to 110 pages for an extra charge)
- Printed on high-quality photo paper
- Professionally bound with a hard cover
- Constructed online using premade or customizable templates
- Designs for all occasions and styles
- Customized by style, page layout, image size, and text
- Share unlimited online storage albums with friends and family
- 100% satisfaction guarantee from Shutterfly
“Good quality products at reasonable prices”
“Fantastic website. Be patient, explore when NOT under a deadline to finish a project.”
“I've been using Shutterfly and making photo books since 2007. It became pretty routine in 2012 to keep up with my child. I know there are other services out there;...”
“I've been using Shutterfly and making photo books since 2007. It became pretty routine in 2012 to keep up with my child. I know there are other services out there; I cannot compare because I was so happy with the features they have and have added over the years, it's never given me a reason to try anything else.”