- $10 for a customizable 8x8 photo book from Shutterfly ($29.99 list price). Shipping is an additional $7.99 for this option.
- $17 for a customizable 8x11 photo book from Shutterfly ($39.99 list price). Shipping is an additional $8.99 for this option.
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the manufacturer's website to complete redemption. See your Groupon voucher for more detailed instructions.
Custom Shutterfly Photo Book
Shutterfly's photo books contain 20 or more pages (up to 110 pages available for an extra charge) of photographs printed on high-quality photo paper and professionally bound with a sturdy, hard cover. Capture favorite summer moments in print with ease and relive them anytime. Choose between Shutterfly's Simple Path of preset backgrounds and layouts or the Custom Path feature, which allows you to customize each book with unique styles, page layouts, and captions. The finished product can be reviewed online before it's published. Once the photo book is delivered, it can be used to spruce up a coffee table, personal library, or stack of books.
- Each book contains 20 pages (up to 110 pages for an extra charge)
- Printed on high-quality photo paper
- Professionally bound with a hard cover
- Constructed online using premade or customizable templates
- Designs for all occasions and styles
- Customized by style, page layout, image size, and text
- Share unlimited online storage albums with friends and family
- 100% satisfaction guarantee from Shutterfly
Shutterfly's sprawling assortment of customized keepsakes proves that, though time marches on a linear path, there are several ways to retrace its steps. On Shutterfly’s easy-to-navigate website, customers upload, preserve, and share personal photographs through electronic and physical displays. Once pictures have been stored in your Shutterfly account, they remain accessible at any point. From there, customers can edit and share their photos through private share sites, email, and social media, instantly building albums for far-flung family members.
The same degree of customization typifies the website's physical products, from prints to customized calendars with the photos you love. The signature photo books collect mementos into a professionally bound volume, where they are surrounded by original captions, themed backgrounds, and creative page layouts for almost any occasion. Cards and stationary frame pictures on envelope-ready paper, whereas calendars sport images for each month and on individual dates such as birthdays. Shutterfly also transforms stills into less traditional photo gifts including iPhone cases, mugs, gift wrap, and adhesive wall decals.
“Get the app, especially if you take most of your pictures on your mobile device!”
“Great prices and extremely fast service. Very happy with the end product. ”
“Easy to use even gives you ideas ”