Words, often criticized for being too concrete, have been slowly falling out of favor, with authors preferring to tell their tales via pop-ups, photographs, and interpretive ketchup blobs. Share your photographic memories with today's deal: for $10, you get one 20-page 8"x8" hardcover photo book (a $29.99 list-price value) from Shutterfly. This Groupon cannot be used toward tax or shipping and handling, which starts at $7.99; it expires on May 18, 2011, and is limited to one per person.
Photo books contain 20 pages or more (up to 101 pages available for an extra charge) of photographically preserved time, printed on high-quality photo paper and professionally bound in a sturdy hardcover fold. Photo books are constructed online using the simple process of Shutterfly's Storyboard tool—choose your style, edit your pages, customize your cover, and preview your finished book. During the style stage, choose from multiple backgrounds, such as fibrous, flaxen wheat, to vividly complement the portraits in the foreground. The subsequent step provides an opportunity to easily edit photos and add short captions, such as "Billy, Age 2," or "The Velociraptor That Ate My Top Hat." Depending on the chosen layout, up to sixteen photos can fit on some pages, and if 20 pages do not provide enough real estate, additional pages can be added for $1 each. It can take five minutes to create a book; see how easy it is here.
The keepsake compilations are built to last, ensuring their presence will spruce up any coffee table, personal library, or stack of books for a long time to come. Whether the book is a gift for yourself or someone else, it will spellbind all viewers, who will wonder how to navigate its analog pages without a keyboard and mouse. In addition to producing tangible mementos, Shutterfly allows users to store and share any photos in online albums, which can be digitally passed onto friends, family, and Abe Vigoda.
- …some of the best photo gifts on the Internet… – ConsumerSearch
- Shutterfly is a polished photo service that makes repeat visits efficient and enjoyable. – Jan Ozer, PC
- Easy to use, so many options and quick delivery! – Jodi D., Facebook
- I LOVE Shutterfly!! Everything I have ordered has been excellent!! I am very particular with my photos. The books are especially nice!! – Joyce M., Facebook
Custom Shutterfly Photo Book
Shutterfly's photo books contain 20 or more pages (up to 110 pages available for an extra charge) of photographs printed on high-quality photo paper and professionally bound with a sturdy, hard cover. Capture favorite moments in print with ease and relive them anytime. Choose between Shutterfly's Simple Path of preset backgrounds and layouts, or the Custom Path feature, which allows you to customize each book with unique styles, page layouts, and captions. You can also make a photo book directly from your iPad with the new Shutterfly Photo Story for iPad app. Once the photo book is delivered, it can be used to spruce up a coffee table, personal library, or stack of books.
- Each book contains 20 pages (up to 110 pages for an extra charge)
- Printed on high-quality photo paper
- Professionally bound with a hard cover
- Constructed online using premade or customizable templates
- Designs for all occasions and styles
- Customized by style, page layout, image size, and text
- Share unlimited online storage albums with friends and family
- 100% satisfaction guarantee from Shutterfly