The best comedy routines become cultural touchstones, such as George Carlin's "Seven Dogs I Love to See on Television." See a new classic with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to Shvendy's Comedy Club
- Where: Chief Ike's Mambo Room
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for one ticket (up to $20 value)
- $20 for two tickets (up to $40 value)
- Tuesday, June 3, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 1, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m.
Shvendy's Comedy Club at Chief Ike’s Mambo Room
At Shvendy's Comedy Club, owner Mike Shvenderman keeps them rolling in the aisles with weekly standup shows and a handful of loose marbles. Once a month, he rounds up a roster of fellow comics and heads down to Washington D.C., and on June 3 he'll be headlining the show featuring Menuhin Hart, Blair Socci, and Jordan Raybould.
A finalist on NBC's Stand Up for Diversity and a regular in New York City's comedy scene
Warning: contains bad words, violence, and a gritty reboot of the Three Little Pigs
Runner-up in New York City's "Best New Comedian" contest whose writing has been featured on Splitsider
Warning: contains very strong language and an uncensored description of a date at Chipotle
Chief Ike's Mambo Room
1725 Columbia Road Northwest
Washington, District of Columbia 20009