Thai fare attempts to balance the five fundamental flavors: bitter, sour, sweet, salty, and victory. Score a win for your mouth with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$14 for Thai lunch for two (up to a $29.85 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $9.95 value)
- Two lunch specials (up to a $9.95 value each)
$35 for a Thai dinner for two (up to a $76.80 total value)
- Two jumbo Vanilla Sky scallops (up to a $9.95 value)
- Two house salads or soups (up to a $15.90 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $16.95 value each)
- Two glasses of wine, beer, or sake (up to an $8.50 value each)
$33 for a carryout Thai dinner for a family of four (up to a $74.80 total value)
- Two chefs specials or Siam Wok curry entrees (up to an $18.95 value)
- Choice of fried rice (up to a $20.95 value)
- Choice of pan-fried noodles (up to a $15.95 value)
See the full menu.
Siam Patio Thai Cuisine
The chef deep-fries half a boneless duck until it forms a crisp outer shell and then douses the poultry in a honey-barbecue sauce. He then moves to another grill and browns prawns marinated in a tequila cream sauce. Eclectic dishes, such as the honey-roasted duck, fill Siam Patio Thai Cuisine’s menu. Unique ingredients pop-up in all aspects of the menu—from curries with a pumpkin and seafood pairing to a deep-fried crispy chicken sautéed with mango. Chefs also include old Thai favorites on the menu, such as pad thai and fried-rice dishes, for those who prefer the comfort of familiarity, much like hugging an imaginary friend.
The best meal i've had in months. It's a great family run place, with delicious food.David E., Yelp, 4/13/12
Fresh and delicious are the words that come to mind when I think of Siam Patio.Jeanie M., Yelp, 12/24/11
9830 Fair Oaks Blvd.
Fair Oaks, California 95628