Spa technicians use lasers to remove hair from the body, just as NASA scientists use lasers to remove Soviet flags from the surface of the moon. Win the hairless arms race with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $152 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a small area for new clients ($800 value)
- $174 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a small area for existing clients ($800 value)
- $262 for six treatments on a medium area for new clients (up to $1,200 value)
- $317 for six treatments on a medium area for existing clients (up to $1,200 value)
- $317 for six treatments on a large area for new clients (up to $1,750 value)
- $372 for six treatments on a large area for existing clients (up to $1,750 value)<p>
Seasoned staffers zap all skin types hairless with their Alexander and YAG lasers, used for lighter and darker skin tones respectively. For a full list of available treatment areas, click here.
SilkySkin Laser Centers
Owner Norma Kahl and licensed aestheticians promote beautiful complexions through medical-grade skincare treatments within a welcoming aesthetic laser center. SilkySkin Laser Centers’ team uses the latest in skincare technology, including the PicoSure tattoo-removal laser, prime laser hair-removal and cooling systems Cynosure Elite Aesthetic workstation, and SmartCool 6. Along with laser hair removal and laser weaponry seminars, skincare treatments range from laser vein removal and laser facial treatments to microdermabrasion facials and chemical peels.
88% of 320 customers recommend
“Excellent customer service, very friendly staff.”
“Norma was wonderful & knowledgable. Highly recommend her. ”
SilkySkin Laser Center
10121 SE Sunnyside Rd
Clackamas, OR 97015