Golf parallels life in that the only way to escape rough patches is through aggressively swinging a club at something. Power through obstacles with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $70 for an 18-hole round of golf for two including cart (up to a $140 value)
- $135 for an 18-hole round of golf for four including carts (up to a $280 value)
SilverRock Resort's golf carts are equipped with GPS, built-in coolers, and complimentary waters.
Rates fluctuate throughout the week and year.
Don’t let the stunning backdrop of the Santa Rosa Mountains induce a false sense of security: the links at SilverRock Resort are riddled with challenges. The home course for the Bob Hope Classic from 2008 to 2011, SilverRock sends players past massive bunkers and intersecting water hazards. Hole 12 reserves the title as the course’s longest, where players must wallop drives or construct tiny kayaks to get their golf balls across a canal. The course finishes with a dramatic 18th hole, as a lake alongside the fairway devours misguided shots. After rounds, players can visit the clubhouse, a charming renovation of a former working-ranch hacienda nestled into the rocky outcroppings.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 7,587 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 76.3 from the back tees
- Course slope of 139 from the back tees
- Six sets of tees per hole
“awesome golf course!”
“Great golf course... ”
“ Great Staff. Very Responsive And Attentive. Fantastic Course!”