Sometimes doing something yourself is more rewarding, whether you’re brewing your own beer or licking your baby’s forehead clean like a lioness. Polish your craft with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $35 for a beer-making class for one (a $99 value)
- $35 for a wine-making class for one (a $99 value)
- $35 for a cheese-making class for one (a $99 value)
- $69 for a beer-making class for two (a $198 value)
- $69 for a wine-making class for two (a $198 value)
- $69 for a cheese-making class for two (a $198 value)
In two- to three-hour classes, which require no previous experience, instructors discuss the varieties of wine, beer, or cheese, along with the equipment and ingredients necessary for making and packaging them at home. Students then participate in a hands-on session to develop an understanding of all the steps involved. See the schedule for more details.
Simi Valley Home Brew
Moving about the shelves of wine- and beer-making supplies at Simi Valley Home Brew are the business’s team of brew masters, vintners, cheese mongers, and industry experts whose passion is to share their expertise with beginners. They do so in two- to three-hour 101 classes, during which students receive hands-on training on how to ferment beer, bottle wine, and create mead at home from scratch.
“James is super nice guy and enthusiastic about food & cooking in general!”
“We had a wonderful time learning from James. He was very entertaining and personable.”
“James was very knowledgable and entertaining. Would definitely recommend. ”